Welcome to Duck Creek Vineyard & Winery
Hand-Crafted Wisconsin Wines
Duck Creek Vineyard & Winery is a small boutique winery established in 2013 and located just 15 minutes southeast of Green Bay, Wisconsin with easy access off Interstate 43.
Our first grapes were first planted in 2006, expanding our vineyard with additional grape vines in 2011,2014, and 2016 to include popular wine grapes such as Kay Gray, Concord, Delaware, Catawba, Marechal Foch, Marquette and Brianna.
Today we use these cold climate grapes to produce a variety of hand-crafted wines ranging from:
- Red Wines like our Marquette, Devils River Red (made with Cabernet Sauvignon) and Mallard Red, which is made from Pinot Noir grapes and won a 2nd place finish at the Wisconsin State Fair
- White Wines like our Creek White (a Riesling), Golden Cascade (a Brianna made with pineapple, mango and kiwi), and Muscovy Duck, which won a Silver Medal at the Wisconsin State Fair (made with Moscato grapes, peach and juicy tropical fruit flavors)
- Fruit Wines such as our Black Cherry Noir (a Double Gold Winner at last year's state fair), Blackberry (which won FIrst Place and Best of Show), Watermelon Crawl (a tasty blend of watermelon and Merlot to win a 2nd place finish at the State Fair), and Razzin’ (another 2nd place finish made with sweet ripe raspberries and white Zinfandel).
- We also feature Kombucha Tea, a healthy refreshing tea with all natural probiotics and detoxifiers the Chinese have referred to as the "elixir of life" for over 1000 years.
Duck Creek Vineyard & Winery Also Features:
- A Wine Tasting Bar where visitors can sample our award winning wines.
- Our own Gift & Wine Shop where
visitors can purchase:
- Duck Creek Vineyard and Winery wines
- Wine accessories
- Engraved Gift boxes from Duck Creek Vineyard and Winery
- Cork ornaments and horses.
- Wine juice kits
- Wine making supplies
- Make your own wine at U-Vin for as little as $7.10 per bottle! Select a wine you'd like to make and we'll provide everything you need and help you prepare the juice, then you can return to pick up, bottle, cork and label your 28 bottles of wine.
- Winery and Vineyard Tours available upon request. We invite you to visit our vineyard, winery and wine shop, or to browse our online store where you can find our many fine wines and other products.
Call 920-863-2104 or contact us today!!